Who is Kuldeep Yadav?
Kuldeep Yadav is an Indian international Cricketer ( Left-arm Bowler ), who plays for India and for Kolkata knight Riders in the Indian Premier League ( IPL ). In the 2014 ICC Under-19 World Cup, Kuldeep Yadav scored a hat-trick while playing against Scotland, becoming the first Indian Bowler to made a hat-trick in the Under-19 World Cup.
Kuldeep Yadav Biography: Age, Wife, Height, Family, and More.
|Full Name||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Born||14 December |
|Place of |
|Kanpur, Uttar |
|Age||26 ( as of Feb |
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Home Town||Kanpur, |
( approx )
|1.68 m Or |
( approx )
Kuldeep Yadav’s Family
|Father||Ram Singh |
|Sister||Meena Yadav |
( Elder )
|School||Karam Devi |
( KDMA )
Girlfriend, Wife and More
( GF )
Career ( Cricket )
| India, |
International Debut in all Formats
|23 June 2017, |
|25 March 2017, |
( at Dharamshala
Cricket Stadium )
|9 July 2017, |
Records / Achievements
- On 18 December 2019, against West Indies, Kuldeep Yadav became the first bowler in India to take two hat-tricks in international cricket.
- After Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav became the third Indian bowler to take a hat-kick in ODI formats against Australia on 21 September 2017 at Eden Gardens.
- On 25 March 2017, he is also the third such bowler to take four wickets on debut in a Test Format.
- On 3 July 2018, Kuldeep Yadav became the third Indian to take five wickets in T20 Internationals after Yuzvendra Chahal and Bhuvneshwar Kumar against England.
- He became the fastest spin bowler for India in ODI format taking 100 wickets.
- On 12 July 2018, he set a new record in his first ODI against England by taking five wickets.
|Shane Warne, |
|Hobbies|| Football, |
| Kahin door jab |
din dhal Jaye
|The Shawshank |
Kuldeep Yadav Social Presence
Kuldeep Yadav Biography
Kuldeep Yadav was born on 14 December 1994 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, his father’s name is Ram Singh Yadav, he owns a brick kiln, his mother’s name is Usha Yadav. His father wanted his son to grow up to become a cricketer, so he also found a coach for Kuldeep.
Kuldeep Yadav was very impressed with Wasim Akram and wanted to become a fast bowler just like him. But on the advice of his coach, he became a left-arm Chinaman bowler.
Kuldeep considers Shane Warne as his role model. So he said during an interview that “I keep watching videos of Warne. His grip of the ball, length of deliveries, and I try to learn from the footage.”
Kuldeep Yadav also revealed that when he was not selected for the Uttar Pradesh Under-15 team, Then thoughts like quitting cricket and committing suicide arose within him.
Domestic Career ( Indian Premier League )
- He became a member of the team of Mumbai Indians in 2012 and Kolkata Knight Riders in 2014.
- He was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) in January 2018 for 5.8 crores.
- In the 2019 IPL, he scored only 4 wickets and 12 runs in 9 matches, he broke down during the match between RCB and KKR as Moeen Ali hit 3 sixes and 2 fours in his last over.
- On 25 March 2017, he made his Test debut against Australia at Dharamshala Cricket Stadium and took 4 wickets in his first innings.
- On 23 June 2017, he made his ODI debut against the West Indies although he could not bowl due to rain, he took 3 wickets in the next match of the series.
- On 3 July 2018, Kuldeep took his first five wickets in T20 Internationals and became the first left-arm bowler to take five wickets in the first T20I against England.
- He took five wickets for the second time in his first Test on Australian soil at the Sydney Cricket Ground against Australia in the fourth Test match of 6 January 2019.